Nippon by yourself
You want to discover the real Japan, off the beaten track, but your budget is too tight to treat yourself to a personal guide?
You are searching for authentic accommodations, but are lost in the jungle of Japanese websites?
With the service “Nippon by yourself” combine the simplicity of organised tours with the exploration on your own of Japan’s beauties.
All of my tours start/end in Japan; the flights to Japan/Europe are not included.
However, I’ll gladly help if you need tips on booking your flight!
- Duration of stay
- Number of participants
- Wished area/tour
Available types of journeys
- Tour/modules taken from the offer of Fukuchan Ryoko
- Tour based on your own plan
- Custom-made tour
- Creation of a detailed itinerary with all stages (in case of an individual/custom-made tour)
- Search/reservation of all accommodations
- Correspondence with the selected accommodations
- Sending before the start of the trip of detailed information on the accommodations (services, access plan, etc.)
- Search/reservation of the local means of transportation
(train, bus, ferry, etc.)
- Handover of all travel tickets on the arrival in Japan
- The tours booked with the service “Nippon by yourself” are individual trips, without guide. The tour operator cannot guarantee that the staff of the transport companies and of the accommodations can speak/understand English.
- For your journey, I recommend spring (15.03 to 31.05) or autumn (30.09 to 30.11). During the summer it’s too hot and rainy. During the winter, due to the fact that the traditional Japanese houses do not have central heating, you’ll be freezing…
- For more detailed information about the Japanese accommodation system as well as further peculiarities unique to the “Land of the Rising Sun”, please refer to our brochure Tips for Travellers to Japan.